- Né le : 13/01/1990
- Habite à : Tanger, Morocco
- Niveau d'études : Bac+5
- Type de formation : Ecole d'ingénieurs
- Expériences : De 3 à 5 ans
• Ensure continuously that all buildings, processes, equipment, machines, installations, all devices, materials and products of the site present the minimum hazards, through his involvement upstream of the projects, the issuance of HSE specifications, reception and the audit of these means on a continuous basis.
• Planning, assigning, budgeting and monitoring the implementation of all corrective or preventive improvement actions in the technical field following to internal/ external audits, inspections and exchange of best practices.
• Analyze the regulatory compliance of its site and maintain it continuously.
• Perform risk assessments for all HSE fields on the site, including emergency mode, non prescribed / unplanned work such as contractor works, unplanned maintenance, deviation to validated process, and each deviation is captured in database with an updated mitigation plan to cover deviation lead time.
• In each area, set up manuals, procedures, instructions, visual standards, and signs
• Ensure and audit by OJT that safety tools, safety standards are adapted, known, understood, applied, and enforced by management
• Communicate internally (operators, managers, employee representatives) and externally (authorities, inspectors, neighbors, other companies, etc.) on HSE issues
• Assess and monitor safety risks from deviations to standard.(Deviation Database)
• Monitor incidents and accidents on the site using QRQC & PDCA/FTA tools
• Develop managers’ Safety Skills using Safety first, Risk Hunting, PFMEA, Safety Talks and Safety Briefing tools to be certified and autonomous in safety.
• Train people to react in emergency and unexpected situation
FRANÇAIS ESPAGNOLE ANGLAIS