Service Delivery Manager
- Né le : 09/07/1977
- Habite à : Rabat / Maroc
- Niveau d'études : Master degree level
- Type de formation : Master universitaire
- Expériences :
+ Services Assurance Leader for MEA Region: Sales, Service contracts Implementation and Business follow-up,
Escalation Management, Reporting, Communication of Product Strategy, Customer satisfaction, Business
+ Services Assurance Leader for North Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Mauritania) & Maroc
Telecom Group in WCA region (Mauritel, Onatel & Telmob, Gabon Telecom & Libertis, Sotelma)
· Service contracts Implementation following the CIP Process (Contact implementation Process)
· Contract management: Ensuring delivery of professional services as specified in the Service Level
Agreements (SLA) with end customers; managing warranty terms and SLA according to the contractual
scope. Negotiating SLA exceptions / amendments.
· Financial control: managing cost of service contracts and ensuring target profitability through cost
forecasting and business analysis (actual versus budget). Analysis of cost deviations, identifying potential
budget breaking situations and designing containment measures to correct them: WBS, Business Review,
Margin Improvement Plan, Cost follow-up, Contract Opportunities & Up-scope.
· Operational efficiency: managing customer expectations and perception in order to secure customer
satisfaction. Analysis of performance indicators and reporting according to SLAs. Conducting regular review
meetings with customer and providing feedback about service performance to internal and external
· Installed base Analysis and monitor any updates relating to EOS / EOL (End Of Support / End of Life)
· Crisis management: coordinate response to incidences with high operational impact, creating contingency
plans and negotiating medium term with R&D and support Stakeholders
Achievements: Successfully managed to reduce service costs, increased KPI to high rates of lead time
fulfillment. Highly increased customer satisfaction, based on commitment and understanding of
customer’ business needs
Keywords: contract management, SLA, KPI, PMS, ECPLS, margin improvement, OSM, OAM process
management, budget control, Business analysis, service review, reporting, customer service, CCI,
+ Project Manager within EMEA Team for V2C migration project: Contracts analysis, SLAs definition, project
planning, Migration Tests in collaboration with the GWC of Alcatel-Lucent, Go/No go Meeting, training of
managers (PM & MSM) and creation of Customer communication records.
+ EMEA Back Office Support for Project Managers and MSM (Maintenance Service Manager): contracts creation
in Cares tools, define support rules, management contracts process training.
+ EMEA Cost Allocation Model: Managing the implementation of the model, monitoring KPI Progress, and Analysis
of the contracts warranties.
+ EMEA OEM Escalation Manager for (IN) intelligent network products based on HP and SUN platforms: Defining
the incidents escalation Process with suppliers, managing training and certification opportunities.
+ Software Engineer Java & Corba (16 months): XMC Project
· Creating and developing of new Feature to manage XMC NEs logs, Introduction of a new Communication
Manager for Node E10 ATCA.
· E2E (End to End) Leader : Test planning and execution, analysis and correction of bugs before Customer
· XMC Initial Technical Support level1 for ALU worldwide customers.
+ Industrialization Product Manager: Network Management (2 Years):
· Formal management of the NM products structure: Defining a consistent naming and formalizing product
formats, standardization and formalization of the structures of NM software products and procedures for
encapsulation (software versions, 3PP…)
· Creating products delivery packages for projects: Generating the customer documentation and definition of
procedures for site interventions in GEDI.
· Manager of Alcatel Incident Database: monitoring and managing customer issues, Review Board Meeting,
+ Network and Systems Administrator (13 Month):
· Maintenance and System management: Installation, Migration and Security
+ Software Development and Integration Engineer: Projects A1340 Alma Traffic, PCFS, TMNK-OSWS
· Software Engineer for within 1340 Alma Traffic Team: graphical interfaces for the functions TC (Traffic
Control), MMW (Man Management Work) and ASO (Object Status Report).
· Integration and validation of new product releases PCFS (PC Front Channel).
· Evolutionary Maintenance (Application development) and corrective (for customer problem) of software
releases OSWS3.1, OSWS3.2, and OSWS3.3 OSWS3.4, TMNK
· Integration and manufacturing of Downloading Product of mobile and fixed solutions for customers.