- Né le : 01/01/1977
- Habite à : Marrakesh, Morocco
- Niveau d'études : Bac+2
- Type de formation :
- Expériences : De 10 à 20 ans
• Responsible for the daily operations of four outlets, 45Team Members of 5 Supervisors, 5 hostesses and 35 Servers.
• Attend the general manager’s meeting and Brief supervisors accordingly to make sure that every team member is aware of the hotel’s activities.
• Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Understands beverage control including days on hand, perpetual inventory, bar pars, portion, cost controls and beverage potentials,
• In charge of overseeing all banquet events in the Resort.
• Fully in charge of the implementation of the sop’s; menus; manuals and trainings
• Analyze sales mix of beverage, issue & returns, food standards, period services and inventories.
• Assist financial department with budget statements, payroll progress, and reports as needed
• Cost management of controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Ensures compliance with all Bar/Lounge policies, standards and procedures.
• Maintains food handling and sanitation standards, Increasing quality and productivity in service
• Manages inventories according to budget and business levels.
• Assists with developing menus and promotions as necessary.