- Completed education/training as the field of computer administration, information technology, software, or similar qualifications
- Independent, analytical and reliable work style, self-initiative, flexible, ability for teamwork, service-oriented
- Approx. 4-5 years experiences in administration and support of Microsoft servers, PCs, printers and backup-devices as well as in 3D engineering and ERP support for industrial companies
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Microsoft, McAfee, ERP environments
- Willingness to travel
- Strong English language skills (oral and written)
If this challenging and multi-faceted responsibility intrigues you, we are looking forward to receiving your application which you may submit via our online application management system.
Missions du poste
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You report directly to the Head of Information Technology Management. Your key activities include:
- Business analysis and demand management:
- Understand business/client IT requirements
- Market research and study for IT solutions
- Design alternatives and document specifications
- Perform benefit-to-cost analysis
- Design, configuration, implementation, deployment and management of IT infrastructure for company offices and construction sites within Morocco.
- First and second level of Desktop support
- Configuration, demobilization, installation, and management of construction sites including required WAN links and telecommunication management.
- Regular health check and management for IT environment (Microsoft servers, cisco network equipment (switches, routers) and printers)
- Install and manage 3D Engineering applications (autocad, Conval, MEX…etc.)
- Manage server/desktop environment and business applications (Exchange, SharePoint, Antivirus, …etc.)
- Monitoring and controlling of IT services like backup, disk spaces and similar thinks
- Support regional and global IT projects
- Comply with company’s IT policies, procedures, and governance.
- IT Asset and software license management
- Incident management, problem diagnosis, and change management