You have a university degree in a relevant field and you are bilingual in English. You prove a significant experience in payroll administration.
- Strong knowledge of payroll practices involving salaries, hourly, sales commission employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet payroll and period closing deadlines.
- Capable of discretely handling confidential information
- Analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processes
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Team player
- Good planning and organization skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
Missions du poste
Within a dynamic team, your main missions will be :
- Calculate, keep and follow salary, bonus, reward, overtime, additional benefit records of Country Office and store personnel; prepare and deliver the reports requested by HQ HR Department;
- Act as the contact person with Manpower & Immigration Ministry to get the work and residence permissions for expatriates.
- Archive the records of attendance sheets for Country Office staff and necessary employee file documentation, keep them up-to-date.
- Keep International Retail Employee Registration System up-to-date.
- Advice management on work related regulations, statutory and industrial matters.
- Coordinate Labor relations with official bodies.
- Act as the contact person for Social Insurance System for the related processes. Ensure that new employees are registered in and resigned or terminated employees are removed from Social Insurance System.
- Calculate final settlements for resigned or terminated employees.
- Prepare necessary documentation for the employees in order to be able them to open bank accounts.