We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Your Role as an Intern in IT:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring
- What we offer:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.