- Knowledge of computer programs and corporate systems relevant to the assigned area of responsibility is normally required.
- Communication skills
Bachelor level university/ Business school degree in Marketing or Business Administration. In addition, a minimum of 3-6 years relevant working experience in Marketing/Channel management in the industrial sector is normally required.
Missions du poste
- Trains sales resources within channel and attends client meetings with them where possible
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales.
- Evaluates effectiveness of partner programs and improves upon them
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Channel marketing management
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationship with coworkers, clients, providers and customers
- Experience developing channel partnerships with customers