- University degree or equivalent in Science, Marketing or Businessqualification
- Arabic- French - English
- 5 years experience as Product Manager in amultinational or local company.
Missions du poste
- Development, implementation and accountability for brand/franchisestrategy and marketing plans which optimise profitability, market shareand revenue growth for a brand (s) in the short and long term.
- Understands customer needs and translates them into effective strategicand tactical marketing plans (C4MPH)Prepares market and Novartis for new product entries together withMarket Access and MedicalDevelops innovative marketing activities and promotional mix to meetbrand objectives and customer needs.Monitors business performance, environmental changes and competitivesituation via appropriate tools to plan proactively corrective actionsas required to meet business objectives.Liaises with external agencies to prepare local marketing eventsAccurately forecasts and manages the local brand budgets and productsuppliesDevelops and executes operational plans to maximise product salesjointly with colleagues from Market Access, Medical and Sales.Contributes to the Delivery of the organization’s sales targetsFrequently interacts with customers and patients to receive insightsabout their needs and expectationsActs as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally andwith external customers and agencies.
- Deliver 90% of local marketing plans, on time and to a high standard. Full financial accountability of Advertising and Promotion budgets within 5% Full understanding and use of key market research approaches and giving recommendations and acting on results that create positive business outcome. Frequent interaction with customers and patients to maximize insights (at least twice per month). Build and develop strategic forecasting from a robust patient/channel model. Launch line extensions, new campaigns, commercial programmes and/or generic defence strategies. Understand and analyse market dynamics through IMS Forecast accuracy Build key/priority brands (achieve MS lead).