In order to accomplish this you will need:
- Knowledge of complex and diverse Enterprise Technology Stacks.
- Ideally a deep familiarity with any or more of SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and other stacks in SAPs portfolio.
- Strong analytical and design skills – you should be able to think about problems broadly and deeply and to come up with concrete solutions.
- Good grasp of Core Business Processes.
- Cloud mindset and a passion for cutting edge concepts and practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate your ideas to everyone from hardcore developers to high-level executives.
What do you need to bring?
- 10+ years of experience delivering successful software development projects reaching a minimum level of Development Expert or equivalent
- A background in Enterprise Software.
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies and platform stacks such as Cloud Foundry
- 5+ Experience with database technologies, including RDBMS, graph, and other NoSQL databases
- 3+ years in a manager role (but prefer to be an individual contributor)
- 3+ years of experience deploying applications (across multiple versions) to a public cloud platform such as AWS..
Missions du poste
- Build bridges and facilitate collaboration across the involved LoBs and Platform Teams.
- Drive architectural cross-topics within the Cloud Business Group.
- Come up with pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Foster a culture of Trust and Confidence and act as ONE team.
- Be an advocate for cloud technologies and properties.