If you are a Marketing and/or Sales professional who is keen to go beyond just campaigning and do tangible revenue impact - we have an opportunity for you:
Your key impact areas will be:
- Planning the campaign calendar with local specific actions by country/account. Baseline campaign and specific category programs.
- Executing the campaign through collaboration with local country teams.
- Identifying opportunity with retailers to leverage Consumer Relationship Management system to drive replacement, attach for supplies/ accessories and cross sell opportunities.
- Operationalize the HP store expansion strategy for CEMA region (Central &Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- Define and execute quarterly store consumer sales calendar with Marketing and Category teams.
- Implement “big hits” campaign into HP Store in synch with segment demand generation.
- Define traffic and conversion rates required to achieve sales targets.
- Competitive analysis: weekly Store price band analysis vs. HP vs. competitors using sellout reports.
- Ensure all product details, prices and promotions are correct and take appropriate action if modifications are required.
Your key strengths will be:
- Commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through online marketing.
- Previous experience in digital trade marketing and e-commerce.
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures to influence action.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiency.
- Highly passionate individual, ready to drive results.
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn.
- Fluency in English.
- Exposure to machine learning and Customer Relationship Management systems.