Within the Finance Department, the Financial Planning & Analysis Department recruits a Financial Planning & Analysis Senior based in Casablanca.
Directly related to the FP&A Morocco Manager, the FP&A Senior participates in the reporting and analysis of the financial data of Sitel Group, intervening in the following topics:
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports and allocate to the right cost/profit centers ;
- Participate to weekly meetings with Operationals by activities and sites.
- Track Weekly expenses and revenues vs. Budget and Forecast, analyze and explain variances ;
- Coordinate interactions between Operations and the Finance Team ;
- Prepare monthly executive reports with key performance metrics ;
- Participate to Budget load and Quarterly Forecast updates to improve efficiency and accuracy of financial data.
- Oversees and contributes to the development of timely and accurate financial information and projections by company and sites ;
- Participate to all analysis in order to monitor the performance and to identify risks/opportunities ;
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed ;
- Lead or contribute proactively to FP&A project and initiatives.