• To develop value dossiers and value proposition
• To develop sustainable pricing strategies and secure negotiations with heath authorities
• To negotiate formulary listing and reimbursement.
• To support with price requests and business cases
• To support with the development of pharmaco-economic models
• To support other departments to enable quick launches
• To have a good scientific understanding of the Novartis portfolio and pipeline
• To effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders * To develop reimbursement dossiers and value proposition
• To follow-up with price submissions and reimbursement submissions
• To work in team with the different internal stakeholder to prepare business cases to get quick price approval from MENA and from Global Market Access and ensure implementation of Market access plan. * To ensure reimbursement for the new products.
• To prepare local value dossier for products under reimbursement
• Time from submission to launch • Time from launch to reimbursement
Missions du poste
• University degree in economics, business, science, or mathematics, pharmacist or doctor is desirable
• Local country language
• Experience in Market access, HEOR and/or HTA is required
• Medical writing and presentation skills
• Good knowledge of the pricing and reimbursement process
• Strong business acumen
• A time and quality conscious, assertive personality, team worker, computer knowledge.