ABOUT THE ORGANIZATIONOur client has been a recognized leader in the transportation industry for over six decades with a transportation design portfolio of over $2 billion of construction value in the past several years.
Ranked in the Top 225 in 2018 by Engineering News-Record, with a staff of over 500. Our client offers expertise and capacity to assist their clients in successfully delivering projects. They are an active, socially responsible and tight-knit community searching for top talent to join.
Their Civil Engineering firm offers you challenging projects, supportive management, and opportunities to develop your career as we continue to expand in a robust market. Who They Are:
Our client is a full-service civil engineering firm with a track record of more than 60 years of excellence in the transportation industry. Having experienced an internal growth of 67% over the last 8 years. The client's current staff of more than 500 employees offers far-reaching expertise and a commitment to delivering successful projects to their clients. As a socially responsible and collaborative organization, they pride themselves on the partnerships built with clients to improve communities.
Our client is seeking to add a dedicated Roadway Design Project Engineer to their team. As part of this team, you will be immersed in a culture reflective of a smaller firm while providing the resources and technical strength of a larger company. With the opportunity to work alongside supportive management, tackle challenging projects, and develop your career. There is no better time to join the co's family.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
• PE required.
• 5 – 10 years of progressive experience in Roadway design engineering projects is preferred.
• NCDOT and VDOT, SCDOT experience a plus.
• Proficient with GeoPak, MSv8 and Microsoft Office software required with Microstation or AutoCAD experience preferred.
• Experience in negotiating with both private and public sector clients.
• Must be highly proficient in analysis and assessment discipline, along with an understanding and capability with all elements of roadway design.
• Strong oral and written communication skills required.
• Analytical and decision making.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Organization and time-management.
• Flexibility and technical capacity.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• Roadway Design Director
Along with competitive salaries, our client offers an exemplary benefits package that includes a strong 401(k) matching plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage, commuter benefits, educational assistance, and more.
If you are ready to contribute your talents to a company that boasts unrivaled opportunities for growth, engages and improves communities across the region, and delivers challenging projects, we would love to hear from you!
Missions du poste