- De 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
YOU MUST HAVE
- Degree qualified in electrical/electronic engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the fire detection industry
- 5 years field experience in the installation and commissioning of fire and Security Systems (Fire detection, access control, CCTV) systems.
- An extensive working knowledge of regulatory requirements i.e. MOI, UL, EN etc
- French language with average English
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- Some experience with a variety of the businesses product programming languages
Missions du poste
To provide technical support for a range of Honeywell Security and Fire brands so as to provide the company’s customers with prompt technical support, technical updates and application assistance on allcurrent and discontinued products. Provide clear direction, effective decision making and have a pro-active “can do” attitude. Maintain and promote the companies key objective of providing high quality professional, on time and right the first time customer service and support.
- Provide technical support with the appropriate level of expertise in order to provide on time, right first time, assistance to our customers.
- Provide training on a quarterly cycle that will be carried out within the region.
- Attend the relevant train the trainer programmes with the associated factories
- Keep proper training records as per the requirements from the technical support manager.
- Liaise with the Technical Support Manager to ensure that technical queries are addressed appropriately, promptly and that up-to-date information is communicated with customers
- Be proficient in all aspects of the products sold by the company and make sure that all support materials, demonstration and test equipment are held locally.
- To keep up-to-date with standards and legislation, such as but not limited to UL, NFPA, EN, MOI etc.
- Verify and test all new products/software releases locally prior to release in the region and ensure that all training programs are updated to reflect the latest product lines.
- Maintain the demonstration and training facility within your region. Maintain all equipment and the facility in good working order as per HOS ensuring that all product updates have been implemented.
- Maintain the technical test area in the region which can be used for setting up control equipment for the purpose of testing, fault finding, panel builds and client witness testing.
- Use Salesforce to maintain an accurate technical call log so that all incoming calls/emails are recorded and kept open until successful completion.
- Provide input to Quality Management on product issues and new equipment qualifications.
Partager cette offre d'emploi avec un ami :