Skills / Knowledge / Qualification / Experience
Indicate the formal education, certification or license required and/or preferred. Include the minimum number of years of relevant experuience required for the position.
As Medical Manager
- Medical Doctor, Pharmacy degree, Science-Biology Degree
- Postgraduate Board Certified Specialization Diploma is a plus
- 3 years of experience in the medical affairs, clinical research position, or position with scientific relationship with external stakeholders in a pharmaceutical industry
- People Internal/External relationship management experience is essential
- Strong business acumen, knowledgeable in current and possible future trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization, knows the competition, is aware of how strategies and tactics work in Market place
- Knowledge of pharmacovigilance and regulatory legislation and the drug development process
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements across different disciplines, e.g. medical, safety, regulatory, clinical.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Missions du poste
In order of importance, list the key accountabilities critical to the performance of the position. It is recommended not to list actual tasks but focus on essential responsibilities that highlight accountability and level of judgment required.
- Develop and execute Medical strategy that supports the country operating plan with a specific focus on driving business growth through medical insights
- Independently input formalized customer insights and ensure compliance with Insights System
- Provides medical and scientific support for products in assigned categories
- Manages and Facilitate Independently-Sponsored Research (IIR) proposals, and non-interventional studies (NIS) and develop and oversee publication plan related to assigned categories.
- Support and manage NPP programs according local SOP.
- All assigned activities pertaining to medical education and other related activities including disease training, medical input/information, feasibility questionnaire and regulatory support
- To interact with and Develop enduring relationships with national opinion leaders, national advisors on clinical practice, contributors to national guidelines and protocols
- Provides professional advice including updated medical information such as national guidelines for treating specific diseases, as well as medical rules and regulation.
- Discussing on recent scientific knowledge/data on assigned categories
- Independently develop medical to medical interactions materials
- Independently conduct medical to medical interactions using approved material
- Creation and delivery of strategic medical communication plans
- Drive the medical input and collaborate with Health & Value Department in the redaction and defense of the medical part of reimbursement files for assigned products
- Provides medical and scientific inputs for the development of launch plans, plans of action (POAs), and activities of responsible products
- Provides scientific advices and monitoring the scientific parts of company educational activities such as Pfizer symposium/local educational program/speaker program to be compliant with relevant SOPs and company and country regulations in the organization of major symposia and events
- Independent development and Conduct of medical advisory boards and input into commercial advisory boards
- Provide medical supports for any medical issues related to responsible products
- Provides medical comments/advice to concerned BU colleagues in developing relevant promotional materials and product advertising activities according to relevant SOPs, approves promotional materials according to REG -08
- Provides medical inputs, including relevant document for the development of hospital formulary listing packages
- Continually updates sales staff on medical/scientific aspects of disease, health environment and products of Category
- Coordinates and implement post-marketing commitment projects requested by local authorities
- Responsible for preparing study protocol, study budget, executing study and completing the study report as a study leader for local clinical study
- Provides medical input on program/protocol feasibility surveys
- Provides medical input in completing Adverse Event report
- Provides medical input to Outcome Research staff on products and diseases within responsible therapeutic areas
- Reviews translated Local Package Documents (LPDs)/Patient Information Leaflets (PILs) to ensure accuracy and optimal medical standard of practice
- Assists Regulatory Affairs team in answering queries from local regulation authority staff and medical experts on registration dossier/labeling/safety/efficacy of products of TAs
- Maintains awareness of competitor intelligence and provides information to relevant BU colleagues
- Ensures all activities comply with relevant regulation and Pfizer SOPs