The Telesales Team Leader must speak Excellent ( English ) verbal and written communication skills and must be excellent with sales
As this is a 100% Telesales role, the incumbent must be comfortable to control outbound cold calls via communication tools, and be on the phone over extended periods of time.
Minimum 1 years of experience in Telesales, preferably in OutboundSales
Establish integration follow-up and weekly meetings.
Should maintain high level of sales experience.
Charisma, integrity, Challenge spirit, leadership, communication, and management skills are all necessary qualities that can guarantee a successful path.
Demonstrated the ability for be flexible and adapt quickly and positively in constantly changing environment.
An ability to work under fast pace environment, remain agile and consistently to achieve KPI.
Good negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and customer concerns.
Able to build rapport quickly & easily over the telephone with all levels in the organizations.
Self-motivated and possess aggressive sales personality in achieving quantitative results.
To demonstrate your ability to take initiatives and lead a team…
You can apply right now by sending your CV.
Avantages Sociaux :
NOUS PROPOSONS : Une rémunération motivante composée d’un salaire fixe + prime variable non plafonné Challenges quotidiens.
Une politique RH qui offre aux collaborateurs la possibilité de développer leurs compétences et d’envisager des évolutions de carrière.
Contrat CDI + avantages sociaux (CNSS, AMO) + un cadre de travail agréable et bien d’autres avantages !
Amplitudes de Travail:
Du Lundi au vendredi avec WEEK-END OFF
Salaire Net + primes
Missions du poste
Proactively engage targeted customers via outbound Telesales enquiries for a Telecom Operator.
• Ensure strong sales pipelines opportunities from regular follow-ups.
• Provides clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics (KPI)
• Apply Telesales approach following the sales cycle, processes, and scripts given for an all-rounded approach to objection handling and closing.
• Keep a consistent number of outbound calls & talk time per day following targets set for Telesales Representatives.
• Coaching and leading a team of Telesales representatives to improve their selling skills and marketing techniques
• To continuously evaluate the skills and competences of your team by partly determining what are their improvement areas through continuous learning (To be defined with the learning department)
• To daily generate reports and statistics as agreed with the client and management.
• Working with the management and quality team to improve key indicators like absenteeism, attrition, quality … etc.
• Be enthusiastic to changes and continue to develop deeper knowledge and skills through training and team case review sessions.
En cliquant sur POSTULER pour l'offre TELECOM TEAM LEADER - OUJDA publiée par SACCOM CC, vous acceptez les Conditions générales d’utilisation. Vous consentez à recevoir des communications marketing de la part de PitchForJob.com. Vous pouvez vous désinscrire à tout moment.